When dental problems arise, your Somerville, MA dentist at Giamberardino Dental Care has a varied menu of restorations to heal your teeth and gums. These technically-excellent services are:
- tooth-colored fillings
- permanent dental implants to fill gaps and retain gums and bone structure
- CEREC same-day porcelain crowns
- partial crowns (onlays and inlays)
- fixed bridgework and removable partial/full dentures
- root canal therapy to remove diseased pulp and preserve tooth structure
- periodontal therapy for advanced gum disease
As part of full mouth reconstruction as needed, these services eliminate decay, restore the health of gums and bone, repair failing teeth and replace those that are missing. Patients enjoy informed participation in their treatment plans and receive services in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
Cosmetic dentistry creates the smile you always wanted.
Dr. Giamberardino can provide his patients with a computer simulation of what an improved smile can look like. Treatments may consist of:
- teeth whitening for brighter teeth with no staining
- clear braces for straighter teeth and correct bites
- cosmetic bonding and porcelain veneers to cover chips, cracks and minor overlaps and gaps
General Medford dentist Dr.Giamberardino can treat all your dental needs.
Don’t neglect the health or appearance of your teeth, especially when you can visit Anthony Giamberardino DMD in the Medford and Somerville, Massachusetts area. Call his office for an appointment time that is convenient for your schedule: (339) 674-6745.