Enjoy Custom Dental Crowns & Bridges in Medford
Maintaining a full set of strong, healthy teeth is important for your wellbeing, and our team is here to help when you’re in need of additional support. With high-quality, customized dental crowns and bridges, Dr. Anthony Giamberardino is able to rebuild dental structure in functional, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing ways that leave you smiling brightly. Please contact us today if you have any questions our team can help you with, or if you’re ready to schedule your first visit.
Dental crowns are designed to fit over the visible portion of an individual tooth restoring its shape, look, and function. This treatment is a cornerstone of restorative dentistry, and for good reason – it can be utilized successfully in a wide variety of situations including:
- When a tooth is suffering from decay that’s too severe for a regular filling to treat.
- When a tooth has become weakened over time and is in danger of fracturing.
- When a tooth has been injured and is in need of additional support to stay healthy and functioning.
- When a tooth is suffering from significant cosmetic flaws that need correction, such as an abnormal shape or cracks.
- When a dental implant is in need of restoration.
- When a tooth has been treated with root canal therapy and is in need of restoration.
In addition to single dental crowns, we also offer a procedure known as crown and bridge, which can be used to restore one or more missing teeth in a row along the same arch. Also known as a “fixed bridge,” this prosthetic isn’t removable like traditional dentures providing patients much-needed permanence and stability. Crowns are used as anchors on each side of the bridge itself, fitting over nearby healthy teeth and holding it in place. In addition to the traditional model, implant-retained bridges are also available for patients from Somerville, MD and surrounding areas at our practice!